Go to: Summer Camps Adult Classes Children's Classes General information on camps and classes
Fall class registration is now open. Classes begin September 8 so register soon!
Click on the headers below for more information on each class. If you would like a print brochure, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have one mailed to you.
- Drop-In Portrait Drawing/Painting Sessions
- Resident Artist Visual Art Classes
- Drawing & Composition, ages 14-Adult
- Beginning and Intermediate Acrylic Painting, ages 14-Adult
- Portraits: Pets & People, ages 16-Adult
- Assemblage Workshop: Story/Memory Boxes, ages 16-Adult
- Drop-In Life Drawing/Painting Sessions
class descriptions and registrations for Visual Arts
Visual Arts Classes are open to anyone age 18 or older.
* Denotes classes open to 11th and 12th grade students
** Denotes classes open to 8th - 12th grade students
Supplies: Adults are responsible for obtaining their own supplies and materials. Supply
costs will vary and are not included in program fees. A supply list will be provided during
or prior to the first class. Some classes may require a supply fee be paid to the instructor.
A REGISTRATION FORM is available to print out
and send in. To view HCCA Policies and Registration Information, please
click here. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.