Congratulations to the Arts Council’s 2017 Arts Scholarship recipients!
- Julia Mann, Theatre, Marriotts Ridge HS – $2,500
- Tony Terrasa, Instrumental Music, Hammond HS – $2,500
- Edima Essien, Musical Theatre, Mount Hebron HS – $2,000
- Wendy Yang, Visual Art, Marriotts Ridge HS – $2,000
- Frankie Byers, Visual Art, Howard HS – $1,000
Two years ago at the Celebration gala, Howard Bank President and CEO Mary Ann Scully announced the Business Partnership for the Arts Scholarship at Howard Community College and challenged local businesses to participate. This year, Business Partnership scholarships were awarded to HCC students Ashley Marchone, a visual arts major, and music major Benjamin Sheeley.
To learn more about HCAC’s Arts Scholarship Program, click here.